The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for building strategic, long-term, client relationships and establishing client loyalty. One of the key responsibilities for the Client Relationship Manager (CRM) is to proactively look for ways to build and deliver additional value to clients and to enhance the overall client experience. In addition, the Client Relationship Manager identifies ways of increasing revenue opportunities through increased usage of ACAMS products.
- Oversees the growth and retention of all assigned clients' accounts
- Conducts monthly client calls and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with clients to address challenges and identify new opportunities
- Alerts the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients
- Partners with other stakeholders to manage the onboarding process of new clients and provides necessary education of ACAMS” services
- Manages and oversee the Enterprise Account team to meet the operational needs and service and revenue goals of the department
- Manages the development and implementation of departmental goals, objectives, and priorities for each assigned service area; recommend and administer policies and procedures to optimize clients' services
- Monitors assigned departmental budget
- Plans, manages, and coordinates, through subordinate level staff, special projects; review and evaluate work methods and procedures; meet with key staff to identify and resolve problems.
- Leads the effort to manage the development, evaluation and continuous improvement for the Enterprise Account department
- Promotes and encourages ongoing leadership development of all Account Enterprise team members
- Manages and oversee the Business to Business Accounts Administration department including ensuring new and existing agreements are monitored to ensure SLAs and other agreed upon metrics are met
- Collaborates with internal colleagues to ensure the highest level of service delivery and to address potential issue
- Works with cross-functional leadership teams (Shared Services) across ACAMS to establish and drive customer service initiatives
Critical features of this job are described under Essential Duties and Responsibilities. They may be, however, subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in the position
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree in Business or other related field preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 4-6 years of supervisory experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Expertise in managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Must have excellent customer service, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated, comfortable with change and able to shift focus and direction quickly and efficiently.
- International travel may be required
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.