APTEANProduct Marketing ManagerUS-GA-Atlanta
Aptean, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is proud to have a drug-free environment. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation, parental status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
The Product Marketing Manager for CRM is responsible for the overall positioning and messaging of the products within the CRM product line. This person is also responsible for the marketing of product launches and creation of product collateral. Inherent in fulfilling these responsibilities is a substantial amount of customer, market, product, and competitive analysis. Duties and Responsibilities: Product Positioning:
Buyer & Customer Expertise:
- Become an expert on Aptean's technology and services solutions, including Aptean's unique value proposition in the market, based on a thorough understanding of the market problems and competition
- Build positioning and messaging for our suite of CRM products
- Develop the competitive comparison guide for use in positioning against like offerings from other organizations
Speaking to the Market:
- Map out the potential buying process for our products, including developing buyer personas for the key roles in the buying and renewal processes
- Build relevant content for buyer roles to consume in a variety of formats throughout the buying process, including presentations, white papers, brochures, social media, web pages, and more
- Drive customer retention strategies, including conducting win/loss analysis for customer renewals and identifying product references for industry and customer referrals
- Collaborate with our Sales Enablement and Corporate Marketing functions on well-defined campaign and sales enablement plans
- Assist in the creation of thought-leadership and sales enablement content (e.g., blogs, playbooks, battlecards, sales scripts, presentations, training modules and demos)
- Manage launch planning and orchestrate execution of the commercial release of a product, including campaign strategy and/or alignment to existing solution campaign structure
Bachelor's Degree requiredKnowledge:
Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Sirius Decisions' Product Marketing framework or Pragmatic Marketing framework is strongly preferred.
- Leadership: Must possess solid leadership qualities with proven business results. Must be able to work with limited supervision and be accountable for actions and decisions. Must be skilled at working in a matrixed business environment.
- Communication: Must be a strong facilitator with excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to interface appropriately and present product positioning and value at all levels (i.e. peers, management, customers).
- Project Management: Must possess outstanding organization and project management skills, along with the ability to interact with a wide range of cross-functional teammates, buyers and customers.
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws No applicant for employment with Aptean shall be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, covered military veteran status, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation or parental status.