Carrington Mortgage Services, LLCPosition Type
Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We are part of Carrington Holding Company, LLC , which owns and operates multiple businesses that cover virtually every aspect of single family residential real estate transactions.
to learn more about us! Or check out this video of Ray Brousseau President at Carrington Mortgage Services, as he joins us on set to provide information on the right mortgage for our consumers.Responsibilities: Are You Ready To Take Your Business To The Next Level?
Here is the best Loan Officer package in the nation:
- Base pay and industry leading commission plan
- An industry leading compensation plan including high payouts, benefits, IPhone, and Laptop. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision.
- Our own Real Estate Affiliate. Cross sell directly to Carrington real estate agents.
- Full array of mortgage programs including FHA/VA/USDA down to 500 Fico,100% financing.
- Paperless loan file flow and process.
- Aggressive Marketing support including brochures, social media, and CRM.
- Aggressive underwriting: we manual underwrite over 80% of our files
SUPPORT!- Are your deals closing in 20 days or less!Qualifications:
- knowledge of FHA, FNMA, FHMC, VA, and USDA products
- Strong knowledge of purchase and re-finance transactions knowledge of federal and state specific lending laws
- Working knowledge of Carrington policies, procedures, guidelines and organization structure
- Working knowledge of Carrington's underwriting guidelines and investor requirements
- Must have a current Mortgage Origination Officer License from NMLS- Active/Inactive
Minimum of two years' experience in the mortgage industry
Working knowledge of Carrington's loan origination system
- Industry specific software knowledge preferred, i.e. Lead management systems (Leads 360), DU, LP, Appraisal Management Software
Carrington is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. Carrington will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.EEO/AAP Employer
Carrington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by law.