Hyland Software, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Hyland Software provides equal employment opportunities(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions because of a disability, please contact Hyland Software's Human Resources Department at 440-788-5000.
Hyland Software does not accept headhunter or agency resumes through this website, and will not pay any referral or recruitment fees without a written agreement.
Job ID 2017-3309
# of Openings 2
Job Locations Lenexa, KS Office
The Technical Support Trainer is responsible for planning, designing, coordinating, executing, and evaluating the training and education programs within the Technical Support department. The Tech Support Trainer is responsible for administering the training curriculum for newly hired Tech Support Analysts, as well as the continuing education of existing technical support analysts. They are also responsible for continually refining curricula to ensure effectiveness and for contributing to the overall growth and quality of Technical Support.
- Facilitate Technical Support training classes; curricula includes topics such as OnBase software, policy and procedures, troubleshooting methodologies, troubleshooting tools, and customer service standards
- Assist students through course activities
- Define learning objectives and develop associated learning activities that allow learners to reach those objectives
- Grow a strong technical proficiency with Hyland products and related software products necessary to execute training classes
- Perform administrative duties, including coordinating department programs, answering requests for learning opportunities, managing certifications, and classroom set-up
- Provide feedback, best practice suggestions and grade learner's activities and assessments
- Apply best practices in adult learning to design, build, and implement a range of high-quality, engaging learning experiences for a diverse audience, that include self-paced, in person and online instructor-led training, and assessments delivered through a variety of methods.
- Refine course curricula, including content effectiveness, relevance and accuracy as well as ensuring high quality learning experience
- Works closely with others in a team environment to gather information, refine learning objectives, and produce the right training solutions at the right time, while managing his or her time independently to meet all scheduled deadlines.
- Experience delivering instructor-led training sessions
- Demonstrated ability to utilize engaging, informative and compelling presentation methodologies to manage diverse learning audiences effectively; approaches teaching with energy and enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to teach complex concepts concisely and clearly using a communication style appropriate to the subject and the audience
- Exceptional ability to listen and build rapport with a wide range of cultures and personalities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized and experienced at successfully multi-tasking with the ability to accept and adapt to frequently changing tasks and priorities
- Analytical thinker with technical aptitude
- Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills required
- High-level of professionalism and personal conduct with the ability to build relationships and collaborate with confidence across functions and levels of the organization.
- Microsoft Office proficient