TRUITT BROTHERS • EASTBERNSTADT, KentuckyDescription
Responsible for overseeing all financial aspects of the Plant Operations. Responsible for reporting and forecasting plant spending, production, costs and variances. Responsible for calculating facility per unit costs for all production and materials consumed in the process at the facility.
- Responsible for the Financial functions of the facility including budgeting, forecasting, costing, payroll, accounts payable and reporting.
- Supervise all Accounting activities to ensure adherence to accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Accurate reporting of the production activity and financial costs.
- Responsible for analysis and interpretation of financial data.
- Responsible for maintaining an effective internal control environment in accordance with corporate policies, procedures and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Learn and also train facility employees on various company systems
- Provide financial guidance to the plant and warehouse functions
- Effectively communicate business and plant requirements.
- Act as a liaison between the plant and Corporate Accounting functions.
- Assist Salem and Corporate Accounting with projects
Seneca Foods Corporation is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Seneca Foods Corporation will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at email@example.com.