Reis, Inc.Job ID
2017-1046# of Openings
US-NY-White PlainsPosted Date
9 hours agoCategory
Overview What You'll Do:
Our New Construction team is responsible for locating and tracking commercial real estate property data in our Company's nationwide markets.
The right candidate will be open and willing to learn about the new construction aspect of commercial real estate and possess curiosity to uncover information.
Responsibilities Specifically, You'll Be: Discovery and Validation
- Finding property level data by reading through guides, journals, and other industry print publications.
- Searching industry web site and other online sources to obtain information.
- Confirming and/or obtain property level data utilizing assessor and recorder databases and other sources.
- Confirming and/or obtain property level data via telephone from owners, brokers and other contracts.
- Enter inginformation into internal database.
- Monitoring and reporting status of market and sector percentage coverage in relation to outside sources.
- Creating a rolodex of all contacts and build relationships with key local contacts.
- Identifying new sources of research and information.
- Becoming a market expert conversant on major commercial real estate issues and activity in the local market.
- Identifying and reconciling data discrepancies and inconsistencies.
Qualifications Our Must -Haves:
Where You've Been:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven research skills using telephone, library, and web-based resources.
- Strong PC skills, including MS Office and internet.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Real Estate and extensive research experience in course work, and/or internships.
- 1-2 years work experience in an analyst-type position where both interpersonal and research/analytical skills were utilized.