US-CA-Lemoore (East)Requisition ID
2017-2542# of Openings
2Category Portal Searching
This position requires responsibility for the safe repair and troubleshooting of malfunctioning electrical or instrumentation systems, the recalibration of instruments, and performing mechanical maintenance and preventive maintenance paying attention to quality customer service.
The bidholder must be able to communicate effectively with machine operators, production supervisors, outside contractors, and plant maintenance personnel. Technicians must exercise considerable judgment and problem-solving skills when supervision is not available. Performance is measured by response to repair time ratios, successful performance of preventive maintenance programs, communication with management and accountabilities such as attendance, safety and punctuality/uptime on all controlling of monitoring systems and instrumentation. The wearing of personal protective equipment is required.Responsibilities
- Be a member of the HAZMAT team
- Perform preventative maintenance
Qualifications General Experience/Educational Background Minimum
- Completes work orders
- Perform mechanical duties such as repair and preventive maintenance of pumps, valves, conveyors, sprockets, gear boxes, welding and fabrication (arc, MIG, TIG, oxyacetylene, etc.)
- Calibrate a wide variety of plant instrumentation including, but not limited to temperature, flow, pH, vacuum, pressure, etc.
- Troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of electromechanical devices up to a maximum of 480 volts.
- Complete preventive maintenance work orders in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot process and equipment issues utilizing a variety of tools including but not limited to PLC, Multimeter, Meggar, Simulator, Load cell tester, etc.
- Work in accordance with all safe work practices at all times.
- Demonstrated maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to read/write and perform basic mathematical calculations
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran
- Prior food industry experience