2017-2535# of Openings
1Category Portal Searching
Leprino Foods, the dairy industry's best-kept secret has been a family-owned and Denver-based company since 1950. We hold a couple of titles including the nation's largest cheese company and also the world's largest producer of mozzarella; the most popular cheese used on pizzas throughout the globe. From three individuals in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 13 global locations earning more than $3 billion in annual revenue. ResponsibilitiesWe Ask Of You To:
We Offer You in Return:
- Provide direction to all Whey Production employees on shift to ensure production schedules are met, quality standards are achieved, equipment is maintained, and employees are properly trained and working in a safe manner and environment.
- Assure that production yields and efficiencies are met as defined by budgetary and corporate standards.
- Evaluate dairy ingredient plant processes, membrane operations, evaporators, dryers, separators/HTST and packaging.
- Maintain high productivity and cost effectiveness through proper scheduling of production and processing operations, maintenance, and manpower.
- Demonstrate leadership by implementing programs in training, safety, communications, performance recognition, and internal employee development in order to ensure peak employee productivity.
- Implement and adhere to plant safety programs to ensure a safe working environment.
QualificationsYou Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Competitive salaries with equally competitive performance bonuses and relocation packages!
- 401(k) along with a lucrative annual Profit Sharing plan - We hire to retire!
- Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and outstanding health/dental/vision benefits.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science or related discipline OR a minimum of 7 years' supervisory experience in food industry.
- The ability to perform shift work in a 24/7 operational plant.
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science AND 7 years of food industry supervisory experience.
- Experience in a continuous flow food or beverage manufacturing plant.
- Dairy (Yogurt, Cheese, Cream, or Milk) production experience.
- Continuous improvement management process such as Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, etc.
- Experience in the manufacturing of whey protein and micellar casein.
- Industrial operations in membrane systems (UF, MF, NF, RO), evaporators, dryers, and separators.
- Four years of progressive leadership experience in food manufacturing.