Intelligent Software SystemsReq #
Required SecretPosition Type
El Paso, TXJob Description
Polaris Alpha was formed in 2016 through the merger of EOIR Technologies, Intelligent Software Solutions (ISS), PROTEUS Technologies and Intelesys. The Company has approximately 1,200 employees with major offices in Colorado Springs, CO, Fredericksburg, VA, Annapolis Junction, MD, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and Alexandria, VA as well as customer sites both domestically and internationally. We're passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best.
We are a one-of-a-kind mid-tier government contractor provides leading-edge capabilities to three emerging warfighter domains critical to the future of national security: space, cyber, and the electromagnetic spectrum. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we're successful, and that formula won't be changing!
EOIR Technologies, a Polaris Alpha company, is looking for FSRs that will provide operational and field support services to PdM TMC products. This includes troubleshooting and maintenance, installation and operation, system administration, guidance and training, formal classroom training, infrastructure and web development, and support to field exercises and demonstrations. FSR will possess technical skills that meet at least one of the following categories: Required Skills
Client FSR Requirements
- Configure, repair, troubleshoot and possess a working knowledge of either Command Post of the Future (CPOF), SharePoint, Command Web or Common Tactical Viewer (CTV). Knowledge in multiple systems an advantage.
- Possess a working knowledge in performing analysis of systems' operation.
- Proficient in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting networks, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, CPOF Repository, CPOF Data Bridge, and CPOF Mid Tier.
- Knowledge of and experience in the utilization of operating systems and database management systems.
- Provide system maintenance and administrative functions including: system configuration and modifications; adding, removing and replacing hardware and software items; system start up, shut down, backup and restore; database administration and maintenance; and system user access control.
Server FSR Requirements
- Required to install, configure, repair and trouble shoot, and must possess a working knowledge in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting, Enterprise Services including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Virtual Servers, Microsoft Windows Server, and SharePoint Server), IAW the TMC Battlefield Command and Control Servers (BCCS) documentation.
- Provide integration of systems via the BCCS Command and Control Registry (C2R), and Data Distribution Services (DDS)/ Publish and Subscribe Service (PASS) and troubleshoot MC systems connecting thru BCCS.
- Provide administration of the servers at Division and Corps level and support to Brigade (BDE) and below level.
This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense Secret level security clearance which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.