At CRJ we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialistwill manage recruiting and employment operations for CRJ. This position is responsible for the effective recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding new team members to meet business needs and drive strong business performance. The Sr. TAS will provide professional and personal service to hiring managers and candidates and will build strong relationships across all CRJ's verticals. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: the development, management and execution of the recruitment strategy and ensuring alignment with overall CRJ strategy; maximizing opportunities for departmental and company success; maintaining and carrying out CRJ's Value's; and ensuring excellent candidate, team member, and guest experience.Responsibilities Job Purpose:
Manage the talent acquisition function of CRJ in order to attract, hire and retain a diverse workforce. Functional Responsibilities:
- Establish strategies and best practices for CRJ's talent acquisition by developing standard recruiting guidelines, processes and procedures, and creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Manage the recruitment process and lifecycle, including sourcing diverse candidates, conducting initial assessments, interviews and offers as well as coordinating the mobilization and onboarding process.
- Provides direct supervision of Talent Acquisition team
- Establish, maintain and enhance professional relationships with external recruiting sources (i.e., colleges/universities, professional and Veteran organizations)
- Works closely with HR Director and senior management team to accomplish workforce planning and forecast hiring goals
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the Applicant Tracking System. Recommends and implements system enhancements and/or upgrades
- Responsible for holding hiring managers accountable for recruiting processes including timely feedback, time-to-fill, and interviewing guidelines
- Identifies, develops and tracks recruiting metrics and provides results to management.
- Develops and maintains partnerships with employment agencies and search firms including negotiating and controlling employment related fees
- Develops and conducts training for managers designed to improve recruiting and hiring efficiencies i.e. Interviewing and Selection, Applicant Tracking System, etc
- Maintains external career section of CRJ website and internal HR website
- Maintains and tracks Employee Referral Bonus program
- Creates and maintains job descriptions by conducting market research to ensure competitive wage and responsibilities are being offered
- Manages all recruitment expenses and invoices and assist HR Director with preparing Recruitment budget
- Ensures compliance with laws and regulations related to employment including federal reporting