ZendeskSan Francisco, California, US
Our Customer Success teams creatively and consistently deliver business and technical value to our customers. Our approach is built on repeatable, scalable programs derived from our customer data and behavior; we look at product and industry data about where our customers typically have challenges throughout their lifecycle, then we build proactive programs designed to address those. Finally, we hire teams of consultative, experienced strategists to tailor these programs to our distinct customer markets and verticals.
The integrity and scalability of our post-launch Success programs is incredibly important. We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to partner with the leaders of these respective departments to continue driving top-notch experiences for our customers and our colleagues.
You will provide tools and processes that drive efficiencies within our business and support global consistency in delivery and programs. You are interested - not just in SaaS technology and Customer Success- but in customer experience industry and trends. You will facilitate, execute and support key Success initiatives, partnering with leaders in different departments and regions. You will work with our cross-functional teams to ensure seamless transitions between organizations.
You bring best practice project management disciplines to execute transformational projects that support the growth of our business. You are a confident facilitator with an ability to communicate status clearly, concisely, and accurately. You create an environment focused on teamwork and success, where all participants have an opportunity to be creative and influence outcomes. You get your kicks by seeing programs you drive run smoothly and efficiently. You know how to identify when a process looks broken or inefficient and you get excited about fixing it and making it seamless.What you get to do everyday:
What you bring to the role:
- Work with Customer Success business leaders to discuss, brainstorm, and recommend programmatic updates or innovations. Put those innovations into operational practice.
- Look across data and customer feedback to identify trends. Turn those findings into ideas and, if necessary, projects that move our business forward.
- Build decks or other supporting content and experiences for customers
- Proactively identify opportunities for methodology and process enhancements designed to enable high quality delivery and drive global consistency
- Identify and track key milestones to get a program from start to finish
- Set up an appropriate communications infrastructure to track program status and keep stakeholders up-to-date
- Anticipate areas of risk and determine ways to mitigate them (...and think it's fun!)
- Cultivate a culture of openness and transparency to increase the likelihood of program success
- Elicit business requirements through interviews, document analysis, surveys, use cases, and workflow analysis
- Design process, templates, technology and best practice guidance to automate business processes and satisfy requirements
- Drive process adoption through training and evaluation
- Have a positive impact on the effectiveness and efficiency of the company
- BS/BA or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years in a Program Management role
- Certificate or advanced education in project management is a plus
- Proven track record of setting up and driving broad, complex programs in a SaaS environment
- Ability to proactively identify problem areas and then mobilize the right people to solve it
- Ability to summarize and simplify complex information and drive change with different audiences
- Experience in Customer Success or Sales a plus
- Passionate about project management, driving change, influencing and innovating
- Accurate, efficient and well organized
- Highly collaborative and used to working in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Proven ability and comfort engaging and influencing senior management
- An understanding of the challenges faced by cross-geo teams and a willingness to solve them
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get things done
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation
to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.