ZendeskSan Francisco, California, US
Zendesk is looking for a highly organized Executive Assistant to our SVP of Worldwide Sales. Working closely with the SVP on a daily basis, you will coordinate and co-manage most meetings, communications, and tasks, and be at the ready to assist in all matters that require his attention. Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills are a must. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success in supporting a C-level executive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. You are high energy with a fun-loving, approachable attitude, yet you are a mature professional gifted with the ability to handle challenging situations with grace and tact with an extreme sense of urgency.Primary Responsibilities:
- Proactively maintain calendars and daily schedule, fielding and prioritizing requests
- Handle emails and communications for the SVP, and thus, communicate with both internal and external parties with a high level of professionalism and diplomacy (this is a large part of the role)
- Organize sales management, all hands meetings and local team meetings. Providing support on: logistics, invites, agenda, slide decks, catering, meeting notes and action items
- Assist in coordination for various sales events
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documents
- Organize and update the SVP's files (hard-copy and electronic) as needed
- Manage SVP's ad-hoc projects (community service programs, etc)
- Support the sales leadership team as needed on special projects.
- Attend meetings and document discussions and distribute action items, as necessary
- Coordinate and host group meetings, meals and management team off-sites
- Work with the Office of the CEO and other functions to manage customer executive visits to San Francisco.
- Assist in booking travel when needed
- Submit expense reports and receipts on behalf of the executives
- Work with corresponding EA staff to expedite and improve cross-team communication
- Maintain a positive and effective working relationship with all members of the Zendesk team
- Minimum of 2+ years of proven success supporting a C-level executive in a fast moving and high growth environment; 3+ years supporting VP-level or above.
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Highly professional, organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Incredible time management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and to constantly re-prioritize
- Must be able to work on-site daily in our SF office (8am-5pm most business days) plus off-hours availability for questions, meetings, projects and/or errands
- Focus on customer service at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding project and event management skills
- Highly competent with all Google Suite applications
- BA/BS degree preferred
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation
to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.