We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.Requisition ID
Recently debuting at #57 on Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world, Martin Marietta, a member of the S&P 500 Index, employs more than 8,500 employees at operations spanning 26 states, Canada and the Bahamas. A leading supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, dedicated teams at Martin Marietta supply the resources for the roads, sidewalks and foundations on which we live.
At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.Position Summary:
This position involves repairing and maintaining stationary machinery and mechanical equipment such as conveyor systems, shakers, pumps, gearboxes, etc. May also be asked to operate mobile equipment, fixed plant equipment, and other mobile equipment as necessary. This position will be working in an underground mine.Job Requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain all plant equipment, along with cross training on plant operations.
- Mechanically inclined on a wide variety of hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to weld, cut, and performs minor fabrication on plant.
- Ability to work in outdoor environment & in elevated areas.
- Proactive in SAFETY and works well in a team.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background checks, drug test and physical
- Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) with Company matching
- Sickness and Accident – Short-Term Disability
- Optional Long-Term Disability
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
- New Auto Purchase Discount Plans