2017-2853# of Openings
2017-12-29Area of Interest
Regular Full-TimeOverviewAssist the Director of Rehabilitation Services with staff development, training and compliance of company policies and other regulatory requirements through observation and documentation review in all levels of care provided by Elderwood Administrative Services. Report identified issues to the Director of Rehabilitation Services.ResponsibilitiesR
Ability to verbally communicate well with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts. Presentation skills required.
- Ability to read and understand task assignments, ability to report verbally and provide written documentation as required.
- Display of genuine concern for the elderly; a dependable, patient and compassionate attitude towards residents. Display a demeanor which is always respectful of residents' rights and wishes.
- Ability to cooperate and maintain respectful treatment with others. Display a sense of responsibility, maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with all staff members.
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the Core Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks based on Elderwood Core Values and to a high degree of excellence and cleanliness.
- Licensed PT or OT, in good standing, currently licensed in New York State required.
- Minimum five (5) years full-time clinical experience, with strong emphasis on physical agents and modalities.
- Experience in long term healthcare.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in planning, implementing, and evaluating educational programs, preferred.
- Ability to relate well to all residents in each care level provided by Elderwood Administrative Services.
- Must be capable of traveling and conducting site visits.
- Valid New York State driver's license and clean driving record required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including email; ability to learn company software systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Remain current on training and instructional methodologies, including applicable technology resources available.
- Self-motivated, organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities, and to meet simultaneous deadlines.
- Knowledge of state, federal and licensing regulations.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient, employee, and company proprietary information.
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with residents, families, and other employees as all levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.