2017-2532# of Openings
1Category Portal Searching
Leprino Foods' history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We've grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we've set our sights to become the "World's Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company." To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we're looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver corporate headquarters, we are seeking a Cash Applications Specialist
to continue moving our business to even larger levels!We Ask Of You To:
We Offer You in Return:
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate application of customer payments daily.
- Provide deduction resolution support by requesting/obtaining customer backup, identifying, and assigning deductions to responsible resolution party.
- Assist Credit department in daily account reviews by managing case flow and requesting/obtaining necessary documents and preparing file.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity - we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- Corporate office in the LoHi neighborhood just minutes from downtown Denver, including an on-site fast casual restaurant, and robust fitness center.
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine, the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders, and home to eight professional sports teams including our very own Super Bowl champs the Denver Broncos!
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- High School diploma.
- Three (3) years of cash applications experience utilizing a major ERP platform.
- Three (3) years of deductions resolution experience in a CPG environment.
- One (1) year of credit support experience.
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university preferred in accounting, finance, or business-related field.
- SAP Experience preferred.