2017-2531# of Openings
1Category Portal Searching
Leprino Foods' history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We've grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we've set our sights to become the "World's Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company." To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we're looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver, CO corporate headquarters we are seeking a newly created MES Solution Architect
to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels! ResponsibilitiesWe Ask Of You To:
QualificationsYou Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Support existing MES solutions for troubleshooting, system upgrades, and user training.
- Capture data/information needed to support daily operations as well as in providing the conduit to transfer data into Leprino's ERP system (SAP based).
- Have the knowledge and experience working within MES solutions in system interfaces (transferring of data to and from systems), data architecture (high level understand of best data storage practices), process understanding (understanding our manufacturing operations processes), and configuration (understanding what is configurable).
- Be responsible for knowing how MES support the various manufacturing process through understanding the programming/configuration, reporting, and interfaces to and from other systems.
- Report directly to the Senior Manager of MES while interacting with other stakeholders such as Plant Leadership, Process Engineering Group, Controls Group, IT Solutions Architects, and the Senior Leadership.
- Take ownership of required accountabilities and essential functions including Plant Support, both on-site and remote (20%), Business Strategy/Scoping (10%), Development (10%), Testing and Transition (20%), End User Training in Process and Systems (20%), and System Documentation, both User and Technical (20%).
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- The ability to travel 20-25% of the time to our nine manufacturing facilities providing MES support.
- Background with extensive complete .NET application development such as C#.NET and VB.NET
- Experience with T-SQL Development
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering, or Operations Management.
- The ability to pass a criminal background check and a 90-day hair follicle drug test.
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran
- Extensive experience and technical knowledge with SSIS, SSRS, and MES Software tools such as Wonderware.
- Experience working with PLC/controls systems and Oracle.