Intelligent Software SystemsReq #
Required SecretPosition Type
Fort Hood, TXJob Description
Polaris Alpha was formed in 2016 through the merger of EOIR Technologies, Intelligent Software Solutions (ISS), PROTEUS Technologies and Intelesys. The Company has approximately 1,200 employees with major offices in Colorado Springs, CO, Fredericksburg, VA, Annapolis Junction, MD, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and Alexandria, VA as well as customer sites both domestically and internationally. We're passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best.
We are a one-of-a-kind mid-tier government contractor provides leading-edge capabilities to three emerging warfighter domains critical to the future of national security: space, cyber, and the electromagnetic spectrum. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we're successful, and that formula won't be changing!
EOIR Technologies, a Polaris Alpha company, is seeking a Journeyman Fielder with Army Property Book Management and Army Regulation 700-142 expertise. Required Skills
• High school diploma (or GED equivalent) with 5 years' experience. May substitute AA or technical/ computer school diploma for 4 years' experience.
• Perform property management task associated with the fielding of systems between product managers and units.
• Coordinate, inventory, control, hand receipt, perform Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE)/Global Combat Support System - Army (GCSS-A) transactions for systems being fielded.
• Updates and generate property status reporting associated with the lateral transfer of equipment.
• Responsible for adherence with Army Regulation 700-142 Material Fielding regulation in the execution of fielding activities.
• Ensures that all property accountability discrepancies are properly reconciled and that property books are properly maintained.
• Must have hands on experience and training Army Property Book Management and Army Regulation 700-142.
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense Secret level security clearance which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.