GAMPAC is looking for a Pricing Analyst to join our team in Scottsdale!
This position will source, secure, price and manage the transportation needs for new and existing GAMPAC customers. This includes daily conversations about freight lanes, rates and solutions GAMPAC offers. Consistently adding new carriers and pricing external business ensuring the most efficient and effective methods result.
As a Pricing Analyst, you will:
- Carry out presentations, work with spreadsheets and run or participate in meetings with associates at all levels.
- Strategically plan and participate in service contract negotiations.
- Source and secure carriers to support the business growth.
- Negotiate service contract freight rates, terms and conditions. As well as the ability to respond to spot shipment rate requests and work with tariffs.
- Participate in and prepare for strategy meetings.
- This role requires regular industry reporting either weekly or monthly. The scrutiny of tender documents and keeping up to date with what's going on in the markets and Federal compliance is essential.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the transportation industry including terminology and concepts of related equipment and logistics.
- Reporting and analytical skills, including carrying out weekly and monthly reporting.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
- The ability to cope with working across a range of areas in a busy, ever changing environment.
- Existing carrier relationships are a plus
- Prior demonstration of effective pricing skills is a must
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team building skills
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.