Pediatric Specialty CareRequisition ID
2018-2989# of Openings
2018-01-23Area of Interest
Pediatric Specialty CareLocation
3-11pOverviewPediatric Specialty Care
is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of medically complex and technology dependent individuals ranging from birth to 21 years of age. Incredible Kids... Life Changing HealthcareResponsibilities
The Nurse Aide will provide each of the assigned residents with routine daily care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan and as may be directed by your supervisor in accordance with the requirements of the policies and procedures of this facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards governing the facility.Qualifications
- Maintains current CPR and First Aid certification
- Must provide documentation of certification upon application for position.
- A physical examination and/or evidence from a physician indicating free of communicable disease to be available upon employment.
- Ability to work independently or part of a group.
- Effectively communicates with others.
- Must be 21 years of age
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.