Grow sales of the beverage categories by supporting and facilitating with customers, sales associates and vendors. Work with beverage equipment service provider for new business installs and existing customer support. Facilitate communications, product and pricing between vendors, customers and sales associates. Be the lead resource for communicating features and benefits of all beverage products.
- Grow sales of beverage categories
- Manage beverage service company performance and expenses
- Drive private label and preferred brands
- Product resource for customers and sales associates
- Work directly with sales associates and customers
- Develop sales route based on needs and opportunity
- Work independently to make new and existing customer/sales calls
- Develop customer proposals
- Qualify and approve customers for equipment/service
- Support new business growth
- Work closely with vendors to ensure performance and accountability
- Quote pricing
- Manage product, service and equipment issues
- Perform product cuttings/sampling
- Train and communicate current market trends and competitive activities
- Weekly reporting of activities in CRM
- Other product categories, responsibilities and duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5 years of sales experience with beverage products
- Proven track record in developing customer and vendor relationships
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to pass background investigation and drug screening
- Ability to provide accurate and timely information
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work independently and make business decisions
- Valid Driver's license reliable transportation and insurance required
Other skills and abilities:
- Ability to follow appropriate safety precautions
- Proven communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Able to work independently and as an effective member of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to find creative solutions
- Ability to speak effectively in interpersonal situations and before groups of associates and outside parties.
- Effective presentation skills
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent bending/twisting.
- Frequent to constant sitting while performing long distance driving activities.
- Frequent lifting 10-80 pounds.
- Frequent working in confined and awkward positions.
- Constant use of both hands/arms in reaching/grasping/carrying.
- Occasional overhead reaching up to 75o.
- Constant use of visual/hearing abilities required to perform essential job functions and maintain safety standards.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.