At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
R&DThe RoleJob Overview:
Entegris is seeking a Scientist
to be a part of a technical core team developing new products and create intellectual property related to semiconductor cleaning applications. You will also troubleshoot and provide solutions for customer issues and problems as a member of multiple product development teams. This position will report to the Director, Wet Process Solutions and will be located in Suwon, Korea. In this role you willimary Responsibilities:
Traits we believe make a strong candidateEducation/Experience:
- Be part of a project team to develop new formulation products to meet customer process solution needs;
- Meet technical project milestones and work with project/product managers to drive new products through the New Product Introduction (NPI) funnel;
- Communicate effectively with customers and partners around the globe;
- Coordinate interactions with cross-functional teams such as Analytical, Applications, Manufacturing, Marketing and Sales;
- Represent Entegris at technical conferences;
- Develop innovative technology and create intellectual property on new products and ideas;
- Perform additional tasks and responsibilities as necessary;
- Maintain a safe working environment;
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- S., M.S. or Ph.D. in chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry or inorganic chemistry;
- Interfacial science knowledge and experience with respect to solid/liquid interactions;
- DOE experience;
- A proven track record of developing intellectual property;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to develop and present technical materials to internal and external customers.