This position is responsible for developing and expanding business with existing and new ACAMS' customers in the US, by selling our suite of products and services to Government and Law enforcement throughout the US.
- Plans and executes course of actions for self and/or others to win deals and reach annual goals.
- Identifies and develops new business across existing customer base.
- Tracks progress of sales in Salesforce and actively manages business pipeline.
- Develops and implements sales promotional activities for the company's products with other sales representatives and partners representatives.
- Compares data and intelligence from difference sources to identify issues, secure relevant information, and identify sale opportunities.
- Acts as a liaison between ACAMS' personnel and new business leads as product expert.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of five years experience in direct sales.
- Proven ability to meet sales targets
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills along with strong presentation and sales skills.
- Develops and maintains relationships with the key decision makers and influencers and their staff in the allocated account(s) to be sure that ongoing account needs are continually monitored and met.
- Knows and understands how global markets operate and how the relative performance of various markets and industry sectors can impact each other.
- Understands and gains access to customer's short and long range planning objectives
- Works effectively with other functional partners.
The organization is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.