Simply stated, Materion makes advanced materials that improve the world. We are a global leader in creating innovative, high performance engineered material solutions and services for a wide range of growth industries: high-tech consumer electronics, telecommunications, commercial aerospace, defense, medical, automotive, and many more.
Our products, services and expertise help enable our customers' technologies. We supply sophisticated thin film coatings for hard disk drives, specialty inorganic chemicals for solar energy panels, bio-compatible materials for implantable medical devices, specialty alloys for miniature consumer electronics components, optical filters for thermal imaging, critical components for infrared sensing technology, special materials for LEDs and much more. As the world's only integrated “mine-to-mill” supplier of beryllium-based products, we also offer beryllium, specialty engineered beryllium alloys and beryllium composites.
In 2016, we generated approx. $1B in revenue. As a team of 2,500 associates, we partner with customers in more than 50 countries. In early 2017, Materion closed on an exciting new acquisition that expands our footprint in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
For more information, please visit our website at http://materion.com/About and check out our video “Materion Is” along with other videos of our employees sharing what it means for them to work at Materion.
Click on any of the icons below to connect with Materion on social media.
JOB PURPOSE AND REPORTING STRUCTURE: Under the direction of the Marketing & Communications Manager, the Multi-Channel Marketing Communication Specialist- Digital supports all marketing communication functions necessary in promoting the products and services of Materion.
The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing messages (copywriting), strategies and tactics across multiple communication channels. The successful candidate will have experience in project managing and communicating with individuals from a diverse set of professional disciplines, all while using a variety of multi-media tactics. The candidate will have exceptional communications and design skills, and be organized, self-motivated, and a team player.
... include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage and drive Multi-Channel Marketing Communications strategies/messaging including but not limited to; Web site development, Social Media, Collateral (Literature/Data Sheets), Public Relations, Newsletter Content, Video and Key Customer Communications.
- Manage all aspects of the AMG portion of the materion.com website & MaterionSemiconductor.com, including entering webpage text and pictures into admin site, reviewing and updating content, SEO, meta tags and page descriptions.
- Implement & manage all aspects of any new websites or online functions created.
- Constant maintenance of websites including regular reviews and revisions.
- Manage all aspects of the eServices Customer self-help portal, including collaboration with Corporate IT and AMG Customer Service departments.
- Copywriting and proofreading for a diverse set of communication tactics.
- Manage all aspects of AMG Google Ad Word campaigns: Assist in writing ads and keywords, monitoring results and measuring ROI. Analyze data and give recommendations for improvements.
- Collect monthly metrics from Google, Constant Contact, Vertical Response, CRMs, SAP, website and other resource. Create quarterly presentation in a clear, precise and timely manner that measures ROI for various marketing activities. Reports should include industry standards, current trends and recommendations for improvements.
- Measure effectiveness and return on investment for the Marketing Communication program.
- Project Management: Monitor projects timelines to meet established deadlines set by the marketing team.
- Ensure consistency of messaging with Materion Brand standards and support all branding initiatives via marketing department projects - including execution of style guide rules.
- Obtain working knowledge of all products, services, technologies and markets.
- Cross train and understand all department software and responsibilities.
- Requires education generally equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree (Computer programming, Digital Media, or Communications preferred) plus 5-6 years of hands on experience in the field of programming or communications, or 8 years of related work experience.
- Superior communication, writing and editing abilities.
- Social Media experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including, Power point, Excel, Word, and Publisher.
- Must also be proficient in Google Analytics & AdWords, Sitecore (or similar web admin program), HTML or Java Script, InDesign, Skype, and Webex (or equivalent).
- Working knowledge of SAP, Salesforce, or other CRM preferred.
- Prior project management experience preferred.