DELIVER A MARKETING EXPERIENCE THAT IS MEASURABLE, CREATIVE & CLEAROtsuka-people create new products for better health worldwide. We are seeking an experienced Strategic Corporate Marketing professional who wants to make a difference in the world. Join Otsuka's mission to help raise awareness around mental health, serve as a catalyst for healthcare innovation and immerse yourself in an engaging culture. We will count on you to strengthen Otsuka's brand equity and customer engagement, create memorable campaigns and develop long-term goals that will help increase our community reach. Develop high impact messages internally and externally. Work with lots of incredibly talented peers. Invite your network of journalists, key influencers, and social and digital connections to collaborate with us as thought leaders. Don't just think outside the box, live there. Bring your best and brightest ideas to help shape industry conversations and create a movement in healthcare worldwide.
Are you a creative and unconventional thinker, with strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced, big venture environment who is passionate about brand story-telling and willing to challenge the status quo? Otsuka is seeking a savvy Marketing expert who can deliver positive outcomes on corporate and brand initiatives, strengthen media coverage and think strategically.
Our Corporate Marketing lead will manage the PR, Digital and Social Media teams and work collaboratively with executives, business stakeholders, alliances, the media and key influencers to increase Otsuka brand awareness, differentiate our company and products in the industry, position our executives as thought leaders and protect our corporate image and reputation via traditional and online media and campaigns.
Established relationships with media professionals and industry conference producers is preferred. Proven experience with national brand campaigns and social media activation also a plus.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead corporate-level brand platform and strategic marketing efforts. Build, manage and execute effective and strategic marketing plans in a fast-paced environment. Develop long-term growth strategies and national corporate brand campaigns with internal and external stakeholders and agencies. Bring the Otsuka story to life.
- Develop and maintain strong and strategic executive and client relationships. Advise clients on campaign strategies and message development. Generate effective communications and alignment in a heavy consensus style environment. Guide thought leadership efforts and positioning for internal and external events.
- Scale corporate marketing solutions across both paid and owned media. Drive strategy and messaging framework for marketing materials, website, blog and other social platforms. Manage complex projects and identify interdependencies across the organization. Develop segmented messages and supporting materials i.e. FAQs, infographics, videos, etc., with the extended Corp Communications team. Develop robust plans that integrate PR, digital and social media. Plan industry conferences, events and online experiences to help convey the narrative.
- Leverage corporate market insights and drive maximum growth based on research, analysis and pilot programs. Monitor, analyze and communicate corporate marketing initiatives and respective team results on a quarterly basis. Demonstrate an increase in public awareness of the organization and/or products. Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting the pharmaceutical and digital industry and make appropriate recommendations.
- Manage the Public Relations, Digital and Social Media teams and serve as a coach to assist in career development and growth. Supervise Public Relations, Digital and social media activities and execute across multiple commercial brands and R&D business through product life-cycles and/or corporate narrative. Lead the Otsuka Way.
- Build relationships with thought leaders, advocacy groups and local/national organizations as needed to grow industry awareness
- Liaise with agencies including managing relationship, work efficiency, budget, and project management.
What We Offer
- A chance to make a difference in the world and help people
- A chance to influence the conversation around mental health
- A chance to join a team that loves memes, team lunches and helping create a WOW factor together
- A chance to learn, grow, dance, leap and soar
- A chance to create your own Otsuka Journey
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company is a global healthcare company with the corporate philosophy: “Otsuka-people creating new products for better health worldwide.” Otsuka researches, develops, manufactures and markets innovative products, with a focus on pharmaceutical products to meet unmet medical needs and nutraceutical products for the maintenance of everyday health.
In pharmaceuticals, Otsuka is a leader in the challenging area of mental health and also has research programs on several under-addressed diseases including tuberculosis, a significant global public health issue. These commitments illustrate how Otsuka is a “big venture” company at heart, applying a youthful spirit of creativity in everything it does.
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company is a subsidiary of Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. The Otsuka group of companies employed 45,000 people worldwide and had consolidated sales of approximately USD 11 billion ( 9.9 billion) in 2016.
All Otsuka stories start by taking the road less travelled. Learn more about Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company on its global website at www.otsuka.co.jp/en
. Learn more about Otsuka in the U.S. at www.otsuka-us.com