KIK Custom Products
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.Job ID
2017-4738# of Openings
11 hours agoDivision
The Specification Coordinator/PI Technician has dual responsibility within the Specifications Function. The first responsibility is to input/construct all forms of specification data including chemical/packaging/finished product specifications, production/PI BOM's, etc. using IT tools. Additionally, this position is responsible for leading the definition and construction of all Process Instructions (PI's) for manufactured products.
Essential Job Functions
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
- Responsible to prepare and maintain KIK specifications and BOM's for all products using
KIK Custom Division tools including JDE, NextDocs and LIMS.
- Manage customer specification systems via internet portal as required. Retrieve/evaluate and construct specifications/BOM's, distribute to appropriate KIK / customer personnel for review and finalization.
- Oversee and track the distribution of all documents to effected departments and locations for timely and complete implementation
- Lead/assist in the resolution of content gaps and errors with customers, suppliers and
internal KIK functions.
- Representing the Spec Dept. provide required support and leadership for the creation and publication of all Process Instructions for all KIK manufactured products.
- Work directly with customer technical / R&D groups to define requirements, format and language
used in the creation and publication of all PI's.
- Maintain working knowledge of all plant compounding / processing equipment to be utilized in
the definition of plant and product specific PI's.
- In the preparation of all documents, assure compliance to all customer requirements and all applicable GMP documentation and manufacturing elements.
- Provide training to specification team and site compounding staff as required.
Two-year vocational degree requiredThank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!