The Senior Brand Manager is responsible for managing and growing the CPA line of business. The role develops the Marketing strategy development from ideation through execution with a focus on continual improvement. The Senior Brand Manager is also responsible for ensuring information is shared cross functionally. Senior Brand Managers are expected to be savvy in both business acumen and the latest digital advertising tools in addition to traditional advertising vehicles.
- Manages and oversees responsibilities of the team to ensure the needs of the business are met.
- Responsible for budget and P&L to ensure business vertical meets both the annual operating plan and the long range planning
- Leads strategy and innovation; collaborates on execution.
- Develop and monitor meaningful value propositions for designated product lines.
- Creatively identifies growth opportunities. Oversees market research.
- Directs vendor/agency relationships.
- Drives and monitors analytics for both the business and marketing team activities.
- Expectation of advanced business analytics.
- Develop key briefing documents.
- Present new products and activities to Senior Management for review
- Acts as liaison with other functions to ensure business activities receive appropriate resources.
- Oversees adherence to compliance standards, trademarked assets, and works on special projects as necessary.
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelors Degree in marketing, MBA strongly preferred.
5 years CPG marketing preferred
Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet and web applications.
Demonstrated understanding and application of consumer insights
In depth understanding of P&L
Strong management/supervisory background, professional presentation skills, demonstrated leadership abilities in order to implement planned campaign rollouts.
Excellent verbal/written communication skills are essential, as position involves extensive contact with co-management and internal/external customers.
Ability to mulit-task in a dynamic environment
In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and financial principles.
Ability to travel approximately 30%.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.