2018-3084# of Openings
2018-02-05Area of Interest
Regular Full-TimeOverviewAre you passionate about helping older people live as independently as possible for as long as possible? Are you an experienced, caring professional who wants to make a positive difference in the lives of seniors? If so, we want to meet you!
We have an exciting position available for an Administrator to join our growing and dynamic team at Elderwood Senior Living at Lancaster - a newly remodeled 76 bed personal care home providing a cheerful and compassionate environment! Position located in Lancaster, PA.Responsibilities
Serve as a member of our leadership team and be responsible for the health and safety of our residents, while supervising the direct care staff, communicating with residents and family members, and assuring compliance with state regulations:
- Direct and oversee facility operational activities
- Possess understanding of organizational policies and procedures including DOH regulations
- Promote and guide initiatives to improve facility operations to meet goals and objectives
- Be able to multi task and manage multiple objectives simultaneously
- Possess ability to lead others and inspire them to achieve desired results
- Provide daily management and training of all staff, and the management of services through consultants and other contract arrangements.
- The provision of quality health care and daily living services for residents in conformance with state and federal laws.
- The provision of care and treatment of residents that promotes respect for the individual and the protection of basic rights.
- Maintain a safe, sanitary and pleasant environment for residents, visitors, and volunteers and good working conditions for employees.
- Ensuring resident census remains at capacity, controlling of costs for financial stability, and the safe-keeping of resident account and cash monies.
- The provision of payroll, billing and management information to the central office, Elderwood Administrative Services LLC.
- Encourages staff involvement, customer focus, leadership initiatives and sets standards for all staff.
- Qualified applicants must have ONE of the following:
- A license as a registered nurse from the Department of State;
- A minimum of an Associate's degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university;
- A license as a LPN for the Department of State and 1 year of work experience in a related field; OR
- A license as a nursing home administrator from the Department of State
- Additional Requirements:
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proven success in mentoring, developing and promoting staff members
- Strong attention to detail
- A proven commitment to quality care for the elderly.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.