2018-1298# of Openings
14 hours agoCategory
Reporting to the Chairman of the Board/CEO, the Corporate Human Resource Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing the Human Resource functions for 3 plants, approximately 800 employees. Working closely with the HR Generalist from each plant, the Plant Managers and the Executive team, making sure employees are properly paid, hiring recruiting, compensation programs and benefit administration. Responsibilities
- Administers Executive payroll process in conjunction with the outside payroll service provider to ensure accurate and timely bi-weekly payroll, including base pay, bonuses, deductions, and reimbursements, while maintaining confidentiality. Utilizing outside payroll service (ADP) along with knowledge of Kronos and SAP.
- Maintain all corporate records to include stock transactions, dividend payments and record minutes at quarterly board meetings and annual shareholder meeting.
- Consult and advise on labor issues with V.P. of Manufacturing.
- Conducts new employee orientation, assist new employees with required paperwork, and processes them for payroll and benefits administration.
- Maintain and improve the employee onboarding process across all departments, working with department managers and HR Generalist to create a pleasant experience for all new hires
- Analyze the annual benefit renewal, working with 3rd party vendors and ensure the open enrollment process runs smoothly. Ensure the plans are updated and changes are communicated with employees.
- Responsive to employee relations issues including; conflict resolution, disputes, harassment, and general questions.
- Prepares and maintains job descriptions on all company positions, with input and assistance from management and HR Generalist. Conducts annual salary surveys and analyzes compensation; monitors the performance and evaluation program and revises as necessary with manager input.
- Manages the recruitment and employment process for all jobs. Reviews job descriptions, posts jobs online or through recruiters, evaluates candidates by reviewing resumes and applications with managers, schedules interviews, conducts reference and background checks, and arranges pre-employment drug screens.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other company wide meetings.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program, works with 3rd party vendor on filing annual reports.
- Schedules and coordinates employee events.
- Make recommendations to CEO on charitable giving.
- Review and maintain the Employee Handbook, announce changes to existing and new employees in a timely manner.
- Coordinate on-going training for managers and employees
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Manage HR personnel and work closely with Plant Managers located in all locations - Mayville, West Bend and Beaver Dam on policies and procedures. Work with Marketing and Social Media Coordinator to promote the company using various social media sites and marketing tools.
- Bachelor degree in human resources
- 7-10 years human resources experience in a manufacturing environment
- Background in Labor Relations
- SPHR or similar certification is desired
- Payroll experience, preferably on ADP Workforcenow
- Practical knowledge of employment law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
Metalcraft of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity