2018-1296# of Openings
16 hours agoCategory
Regular Full-TimeOverview Metalcraft of Mayville Inc., a growing manufacturing company located in Mayville WI has an opening for a CAM Programmer to support our laser and laser-punch operations.
Working closely with the Metalcraft Engineering, Operations, and Production Planning teams, this position is responsible for the management, communication and distribution of electronic data to support all laser, and turret nesting processes. This team member must also be able to provide assistance to Operations when troubleshooting equipment / program malfunctions.
Metalcraft currently uses NCell software to complete the nesting and labor reporting processes with product demand generated through our SAP ERP system. Responsibilities
- Manage static and dynamically nested materials
- Interpretation of raw material specifications
- Understand requirements for ordering / programming special machine tools.
- Troubleshoots errors encountered in CAD to CAM translations.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities
- Optimize material utilization
- Have ability to trouble shoot laser and laser/punch equipment
- Maximize utilization of equipment capabilities
- High School Diploma or Associated Degree in related field
- Successful history programming fiber/CO2 and punch/laser machine tools
- Must be able to prioritize production requirements effectively
- Previous experience with Mitsubishi, Bystronic fiber, and Amada punch/lasers a plus.
- Nesting experience with Ncell or comparable software
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills are essential tools for the successful candidate.
Metalcraft of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity