We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.Requisition ID
Recently debuting at #57 on Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world, Martin Marietta, a member of the S&P 500 Index, employs more than 8,500 employees at operations spanning 26 states, Canada and the Bahamas. A leading supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, dedicated teams at Martin Marietta supply the resources for the roads, sidewalks and foundations on which we live.
At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
POS (Point Of Sales) systems administrator will be part of the Fulfillment systems team, within the Enterprise Applications group. You will be working with other POS Administrators, Business Analysts and application administrators within the Fulfillment systems teams and reporting to the team lead of the fulfillment systems team. POS administrator will be working from our corporate location in Raleigh, NC, with occasional travel (~5%) to the sites to observe functions and to work with the users. As a Point Of Sales systems administrator, a typical day might include the below:
Administer and maintain POS application software Seltec and Apex, from Command Alkon. Trouble-shoot software and application issues, manage problem reporting and follow up with POS system vendor for problem resolution.
Liaison between software provider and site(s) and also Liaison between POS user community and the application development team. Keep up with hardware requirements and the vendor application software requirements
Roll-out new feature, patches, and complete releases. Create POS system images, being compliant with hardware and software. Facilitate system testing plans and communicate roll-out/upgrade schedules to the users and coordinate with other IS team members.This job might be a good fit for you if:
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree and you are passionate about servicing customers and end-users.
- You are an expert in windows applications and windows systems administration
- You are able to work with and trouble shoot all types of printer issues
- Experienced with remote computer management, including backup.
- Experienced with basic SQL writing, reporting and troubleshooting
- Experienced with Crystal reports
- You are able to work with users daily, to support their issues, to understand and document their system requirements, work with other team members to implement the changes
- Understand and support SOX financial controls and compliance
- You are able to communicate within all levels of organization, both written and verbal
- Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) with Company matching
- Salary Continuation – Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Options
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
- New Auto Purchase Discount Plans