Aesculap Inc.Requisition ID
Aesculap Inc# of Openings
7:30 AM - 4 PMSite
Aesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of patients' lives.Responsibilities Position Summary:
Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory of spare parts and equipment to be used for repairing medical devices. Accountable for the accuracy of such inventory and the ordering of stock as needed so that customer devices may be repaired in a timely manner. Prepare and communicate to management daily, weekly and monthly reports that monitor inventory levels, utilization and key performance indicators for Operation/Supply chain/ATS. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Perform daily/weekly cycle counts on stored inventory
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reports that monitor inventory levels for ATS/Operation/Supply Chain
- Perform receiving functions on products ordered for replenishment
- Maintain accuracy of stored products in SAP
- Ensures inventory is properly placed in storage location upon receipt, along with preventing damages
- Report any quality/inventory issues with ordered product to management
- Work involvement with special projects as required
- Pick, Pack and ship orders based on external request
- Setup/Maintain warehouse location based on layout strategies, along with establishing parameters within SAP
- Perform necessary system transactions in SAP, based on internal/external request
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications Expertise: Qualifications-Experience/Training/Education/Etc Required:
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- One - two years college in related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience within a warehouse/distribution environment
- 2-3 years experience preferred, working in a Warehouse/Distribution center operation
- Working knowledge of SAP system highly desirable
- Stockroom experience preferred
- Knowledge of computerized inventory control system (MRP)
- MS Word and Excel software experience required
- Previous experience working with mainframe based warehouse management systems preferred
- Knowledge of 21 CFR 820, ISO13485 and ISO14971
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities /Women/ Veterans/Disabled
Through its "Sharing Expertise®" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.Other Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work Environment:
- This position could require the handling of instruments that may or may not have been contaminated by blood or other body fluids. In compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, Aesculap will provide a safe working environment for all employees.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.