LocationCT: Rocky Hill (500 Enterprise Drive, Suite 4D)
Job FamilyClinical, LicensedJob Brief
ExemptABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic ICM - Adult Services
to join our team at our office in Rocky Hill, CT. The ICM - Adult Services
will be responsible for performing an integral role by facilitating quality and person-centered coordination of behavioral health care plans. The ICM functions as part of an interdisciplinary team designed to meeting the needs of the members with Medicaid. In partnership with a Peer Support Specialist, the ICM provides face to face support to members who frequently use Emergency Department service and/or Inpatient Substance Abuse Detox services. Face to face meetings are conducted in hospital settings and community settings (including non-clinical settings). On average, 50% of the ICM's work is done in the community interacting directly with members and/or providers. The goal of care management is to enhance member and provider participation in the plan of care and to maximize continuous, comprehensive and coordinated care for each member participation in the ICM/Peer services. The ICM works in the context of a Call Center and manages member and provider request for information as well as the clinical authorization process.Position Responsibilities:
- Provide immediate, community - based support to members and providers in assigned regional settings. Coordinate with assigned Peer Support Specialist to support member-specific aftercare plans in order to decrease utilization of higher levels of care and address individual needs.
- Participate in community Care Team (CCT) meetings and provide clinical presentations on assigned caseload.
- Establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with assigned hospital and community-based providers/LMHAs.
- Appropriately document clinical information, collateral contact, efforts made to aid members in connecting to care/supports in member's permanent medical record.
- Provide authorizations using the CONNECT system. Review and determine level of care for Medicaid covered behavioral health services.
: this position require a Master's Degree.Licensure
: Connecticut license in one of the following: Social Work -LCSW, Licensed Professional Counselor-LPC, marriage and Family Therapist-LMFT, or Registered Nurse-RN.Relevant Work Experience:
Two years post licensure experience in the delivery of social work/counseling services in a behavioral health care setting is required. Past experience working in a hospital or inpatient detox is preferred. Knowledge of local and community resources is essential. Working knowledge of care management principles and practices, substance abuse disorders and services. Computer skills, analytical and problem solving skills needed.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic computer skills required
- Knowledge of MS applications
- CONNECT, Win Fax
- Crises Intervention skills
- Ability to fill contract obligations for concurrent reviews and pre-certifications.
Click below on "Apply for this Position"
to create a profile and apply for the position.www.valueoptions.com
Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:CT - Rocky Hill
ID (Req #):53746
FTE Status:Full Time