LocationNC: Morrisville (3800 Paramount Pkwy Suite 300)
Job FamilyClinical, UnlicensedJob Brief
The Clinical Services Care Coordinator will be responsible for Provides administrative support to the Clinical Referral Line (CRL) Call Center care managers.
Non-ExemptABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Clinical Services Care Coordinator
to join our team at our office in Morrisville, NC. The Clinical Services Care Coordinator
will be responsible for Provides administrative support to the Clinical Referral Line (CRL) Call Center care managers. Assist with managing inquiries and reviews by conducting research, distribution of inquiry assignments and entering data necessary for CRL care managers to make authorization decisions.Position Responsibilities:
- Triage retroactive review requests, upon eligibility verification, distribute as appropriate.
- Monitor CareConnect queues related to request for service to assure that turnaround times are met and maintains departmental productivity ad performance standards.
- Utilize screening tools to assist in the follow up process for outpatient authorization requests.
- Responsible for data entry of clinical information/authorization requests received from various EAP client On-Sites.
- Perform post-referral follow-up calls to members and/or providers.
- Participate in audit and URAC preparation.
- Review inquires to assure that all necessary non-clinical information is available and documented.
: High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required. A Bachelor's degree in a health related field (social work, psychology) is preferred.Relevant Work Experience:
Two or more year's experience in a call center or clinical support environment required. Experience in managed care setting or insurance company preferred. Some knowledge of medical terminology preferred, excellent customer service skills, ability to follow-up on tasks until completion, organization, prioritization, computer skills, typing skills, and ability to work well with peers/staff.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Familiar with DSM-IV Criteria
- Familiarity with role of Managed Behavioral Care organization in mental health & substance abuse treatment.
- Ability to complete telephonic assessments; distinguish emergency, urgent and routine situations for appropriate referrals.
Click below on "Apply for this Position"
to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:NC - Morrisville
ID (Req #):53684
FTE Status:Full Time
Schedule:8am - 5pm