LocationNC: Morrisville (3800 Paramount Pkwy Suite 300)
Job FamilyHuman ResourcesJob Brief
Responsible for designing and implementing innovative and proactive talent acquisition strategies and recruitment processes to align with current and future workforce needs.
Weekdays OnlyABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Talent Acquisition Recruiter
to join our team at our office in Norfolk, VA or Morrisville, NC
. The Recruiter
will be responsible for designing and implementing innovative and proactive talent acquisition strategies and recruitment processes to align with current and future workforce needs.Position Responsibilities:
- Posts open positions ensuring compliance of the applicant tracking system and review applicant resumes. Screens and forwards qualified candidates on for hiring manager review.
- Proactively builds and maintains strong pipeline of qualified talent for critical and repeat positions to quickly meet current and future talent needs.
- Act as liaison with internal management teams, employment agencies, advertising agencies/avenues, universities and other recruiting related personnel and organizations
- Maintain processes and metrics for evaluating and fulfilling talent needs and improving efficiencies. Provide reporting on recruiting activity and planning.
- Manage entire candidate process for assigned location, department and/or implementation. To include: conducting day-to-day recruiting and placement activities including but not limited to screening applicants, coordinating and participating in interviews, developing and communicating offers of employment and preparation of offer documents, and providing daily/weekly reports and updates on recruitment activities.
: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or other applicable course of study.Licensure
: None requiredRelevant Work Experience:
2-5 years of dedicated experience in corporate recruiting and full-cycle recruitment in a high volume environment required. Candidates with knowledge and experience in the health care/behavioral health care industry preferred. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must demonstrate sound knowledge of effective recruiting and networking techniques.
- Applied knowledge of applicable state and federal employment regulations.
- Positive and collegial communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with management and candidates at all levels.
Click below on "Apply for this Position"
to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:MA - Boston (Corporate)
ID (Req #):52703
FTE Status:Full Time
Schedule:8:30am - 5:00pm