ElderwoodElderwood at RiversideRequisition ID
2018-3088# of Openings
2018-02-06Area of Interest
3-11PM 30hrs/week; includes every other weekend
Elderwood at Riverside is a 57 bed facility with a home-like feel. We are seeking a part-time RN for the 3-11PM shift. We value our employees and have monthly employee recognition events. We are looking for team players, if this is you then apply today!
Call Veronica at 401-438-4275
Registered Staff Nurses assist in ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing (RN) care. Direct nursing care of residents encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times.Qualifications
- Possession of an RN State license/registration to practice as Registered Licensed Nurse (RN).
- Minimum of two (2) years (RN) nursing experience and at least one year of experience in a leadership role preferred.
- Possession of a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required.
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required.
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.