2018-1300# of Openings
16 hours agoCategory
POSITIONS ARE ON 1ST SHIFT.
WE ALSO HAVE ONE 3RD SHIFT POSITION FOR ASSEMBLER.
Reporting to the Assembly Manager, the Assembler is primarily responsible produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies for products.Responsibilities
• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
• Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
• Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources. • Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards.
• Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
• Previous assembly experience preferred not required.
• Exposure to a Lean manufacturing environment.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to efficiently work in a team and coordinate work with other departments.
• Aptitude to take orders and execute the same efficiently.
• High school degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from is accredited institution.
• Demonstrated detail orientation, self motivation skills and ability to multi-task.
• Good finger and hand dexterity.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.