DSS, Inc. is a drug and alcohol free workplace (DFWP).
DSS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity (EOE), Affirmative Action (AA) employer that invites and encourages minorities (M), women (F), veterans (V), veterans preferred (V Preferred), LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual) and individuals with disabilities (H) to apply.
We are ADEA and ADA compliant.POSITION SUMMARY:
The Cloud Operations Manager architects, engineers, implements, administers, configures, supports, monitors, troubleshoots and maintains cloud computing environments. The Cloud Operations Manager works closely with the business units to define and implement solutions according to business strategies and goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Individual may perform any combination of the functions shown below. This position description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, knowledge, or abilities associated with this classification, but is intended to accurately reflect the principal job elements.
- Oversees overall operations of cloud computing environments and ensures operational effectiveness
- Ensures maximum uptime of cloud computing environments and coordinates maintenance activities during scheduled maintenance windows
- Optimizes system performance of cloud computing resources, proactively scaling infrastructure as needed
- Maintains high standards for cybersecurity, ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and systems
- Ensures quality by testing solutions for proper operation with minimal defects
- Creates and executes project work plans, revising as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements
- Follows change control processes and maintenance plans
- Keeps cloud resources up to date with the latest updates
- Writes documentation and assists on business proposals
- Architects, engineers, implements, administers, configures, supports, monitors, troubleshoot and maintains cloud computing environments
- On call 24/7
The preceding functions are examples of the work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind work assignments and make a reasonable accommodation as needed.
- Ability to architect, design, engineer, implement, administer, configure, support, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain cloud computing environments
- Ability to function as a team player and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; capable of writing proposals or papers, acting as a vendor liaison and making presentations to internal customers or professional peers
- Ability to automate processes and manage priorities effectively to achieve optimal results
- Ability to develop technical specifications and interpret business requirements
- Windows Server administration
- VMware administration
- Office 365, Azure and cloud solutions
- Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory and DNS
OPEN DATE 2/6/2018
EXPERIENCE LEVEL 4-8 Years
EDUCATION LEVEL Bachelor's Degree
EXPIRE DATE 3/8/2018
DATE FIRST POSTED 2/6/2018 3:07:00 PM