DSS, Inc. is a drug and alcohol free workplace (DFWP).
DSS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity (EOE), Affirmative Action (AA) employer that invites and encourages minorities (M), women (F), veterans (V), veterans preferred (V Preferred), LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual) and individuals with disabilities (H) to apply.
We are ADEA and ADA compliant.POSITION SUMMARY:
The Systems Administrator II (SA2) architects, engineers, implements, administers, configures, supports, monitors, troubleshoots and maintains Atlassian ecosystem applications. The SA2 works closely with the business units to define and implement solutions according to business strategies and goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Individual may perform any combination of the functions shown below. This position description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, knowledge, or abilities associated with this classification, but is intended to accurately reflect the principal job elements.
- Architects, engineers, implements, administers, configures, supports, monitors, troubleshoot and maintains Atlassian ecosystem applications such as JIRA Service Desk, JIRA Software, Confluence, Portfolio and BitBucket
- Acts as business analyst and project manager working with different departments to understand their needs, gather and translate their business requirements
- Becomes the champion of the Atlassian ecosystem by being the go-to person for any new implementations and/or improvements following industry best practices
- Promotes user adoption of Atlassian applications
- Provides usage metrics and analyze return of investment of Atlassian applications and Add-ons
- Creates custom workflow and collaboration solutions
- Works with end users to collect and analyze business requirements and implement solutions
- Provides production support and maintenance for Atlassian applications
- Ensures quality by testing solutions for proper operation with minimal defects
- Creates and executes project work plans, revising as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements
- Follows change control processes and maintenance plans
- Writes documentation and assists on business proposals
- Actively engages users of Atlassian tools to solicit feedback, triage issues and incorporate feature requests/bug fixes
- Assists on DevOps Automation
- Integrates Atlassian products and add-ons with third party applications using APIs
- Provides recommendations and maintains knowledge of Atlassian add-ons in the Atlassian marketplace
- Automates repetitive tasks using PowerShell, C# or Python and streamline processes
- Architects, engineers, implements, administers, configures, supports, monitors, troubleshoots and maintains Atlassian applications such as JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, Portfolio, Confluence and Bitbucket
- On call 24/7
The preceding functions are examples of the work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind work assignments and make a reasonable accommodation as needed.
- Expert level knowledge of JIRA Service Desk, JIRA Software, Confluence, Portfolio and BitBucket
- Expert leve
OPEN DATE 2/6/2018
EXPERIENCE LEVEL 4-8 Years
EDUCATION LEVEL Bachelor's Degree
EXPIRE DATE 3/8/2018
DATE FIRST POSTED 2/6/2018 3:44:24 PM