LocationNY: Latham (10 British American Boulevard)
Job FamilyClaimsJob Brief
We are currently seeking a dynamic Corporate Business Systems Analyst I to join our EDI Operations team at our office in Latham, New York.
ExemptAbout the Position:
We are currently seeking a dynamic Corporate Business Systems Analyst I
to join our EDI Operations
team at our office in Latham, New York. The Corporate Business Systems Analyst I will Interface with Service Centers, Corporate Departments, and Development Teams to identify business requirements, develop/implement solutions, and provide service for all Eligibility matters. The position ensures that best practices are understood and adhered to with a focus on improving business processes and operational efficiencies improving the overall service levels of the unit.Position Responsibilities:
- Working with the Team Lead/Manager to review requirements/assignments on new implementation/projects, coordinating tasks to insure prioritization falls within the corporate strategic direction, ensure design specifications are appropriately documented/stored/maintained in appropriate folders through the development implementation and support life cycles, develop testing scenarios/scripts and conduct thorough Level II testing for requested changes ensuring that existing functionality is unaffected, and serving as a subject matter expert (SME) for Level III (end-user) testing, as needed.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of job responsibilities and an awareness of eligibility in relationship to the overall business and other departments including identifying data and/or conversion issues and proactively reporting issues to both internal and external clients.
- Ensure that project timelines are monitored, met, and reported on a weekly basis. Ensure that project timelines and objectives are reviewed with the Team Lead and/or Manager.
- Monitor and resolve Eligibility Help Desk Connect Tickets within established turnaround times:
- Implement manual, assumed, and less complex file load accounts, manage assigned workload, which primarily consists of less complex clients with Team Lead and/or Manager Assistance in determination of requirements and responsible parties.
- Evaluate and address business and system implications including system data integrity. Consult with management when it is appropriate.
- Education: Associates Degree and Health Insurance background are preferred.
- Relevant Work Experience: Previous experience with eligibility processing is preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- MS Office
- IBM System Tools - Query (Basic), EZView, STRPDM
- MS Access
- Windows XP
Click below on "Apply for this Position"
to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:NY - Latham
ID (Req #):53470
FTE Status:Full Time