Job FamilyExecutive / Administrative LevelJob Brief
We are currently seeking a dynamic Project Manager to join our team at our office in Southwest Austin, TEXAS.
ExemptABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Project Manager
to join our team at our office in Southwest Austin, TEXAS
. The Project Manager
will be responsible for providing operational and inter-departmental support to the Texas contract under the direction of the Texas Program Director to ensure contract compliance and client satisfaction/retention.Position Responsibilities:
- Collect and refine appropriate data for analysis, provide summations, observations and insights to address utilization trends and presents findings to management, the client and other stakeholders.
- Provides operational support to the Texas account; serve as an expert resource and facilitates operations engagement between home, remote and local offices.
- Responsible for retrieving, organizing, and analyzing utilization data for quarterly client presentations.
- Collaborate with the Program Director and Clinical Manager to provide comprehensive reports, deliverables and presentations.
- Coordinates, manages and tracks performance objective tracking and reporting by developing effective tools that measure progress and the achievement of milestones.
- Propose solutions to business issues/problems utilizing appropriate analytic tools and business processes to ensure quality, cost effectiveness, timeliness, with awareness of contractual and regulatory requirements/mandates.
- Serve as the primary liaison to the Business Intelligence/Client analytics reporting groups and ensures accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Provide analytic reporting (including development of dashboard reporting) to key account metrics (utilization, cost and quality.)
- Conduct performance management activities, as necessary, for assigned staff.
- Foster relationships across a wide array of departments to facilitate completion of Texas business needs particularly in the area of Information Technology (IT).
: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Health Care, IT or related business operations area is required. Relevant Work Experience:
At least three (3) years in a similar position where the individual is directly responsible for project management, contract implementation or business analysis.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated skill in a matrix-management environment project management required.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to work independently in a flexible environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in an efficient manner and have excellent analytical and communication skills.
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position.
Beacon health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE//M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
AAP Reporting Location:n/a
ID (Req #):53792
FTE Status:Full Time
Schedule:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday thru Friday