LocationCT: Rocky Hill (500 Enterprise Drive, Suite 4D)
Job FamilyQuality Management / Performance ImprovementJob Brief
DAII_ Tableau Focus
ExemptABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Quality Research Analyst
to join our team at our office in Rocky Hill, CT
. The Quality Research Analyst
will be responsible for providing analytical support for clinical informatics, program evaluation, quality improvement and outcomes projects. Responsibilities include design and validation of summary report requests for the programming team, data management, and analysis including interpretation and presentation of results. Major focus of role will include creation of data visualizations, reports, and dashboards using Tableau for internal and external use.Position Responsibilities:
- Review and manipulate data and reports from multiple sources, including authorizations, and Medicaid claims for behavioral health, physical health, dental, and pharmacy.
- Design and maintain data, reports, and dashboards for tracking, and reporting of clinical, quality, outcome, and research projects.
- Create and communications based on available data from real-time analyses, including preparing easy-to-understand charts, tables, graphs for diverse audiences.
- Primary tool will be Tableau, in addition to Excel and SAS EG.
- Complete analyses and prepare written reports that summarize methodology, analysis of study data, and provide interpretations and recommendations.Ensures the quality and timeliness of assigned deliverables, and is able to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong interest in behavioral health, and recovery-oriented evidenced-based practice.
- Detail-oriented, with an understanding of quality improvement processes and related data skills.
: Master's degree with a minimum of two years' experience in the healthcare/insurance data field or Bachelors with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the healthcare/insurance data field. Candidates with degrees in Behavioral Health, Public Health, Economics, Business Intelligence, and Statistics encouraged to apply.Licensure
: None requiredRelevant Work Experience:
Experience in data analysis and data presentation preferably related to behavioral health and managed care. Preference for proficiency in Tableau, as well as Excel and SAS EG. Ability to work on cross-functional teams to support quality management/data analysis needs.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- MS Office
- MS Access
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively and as a team member
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to communicate technical information to a general audience
- Ability to produce accurate work within timelines; strong attention to detail
- Skilled in graphics, data presentation
- Good time management skills and ability to juggle multiple assignments
- Ability to interact with senior management and client representatives
Click below on "Apply for this Position"
to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:CT - Rocky Hill
ID (Req #):53749
FTE Status:Full Time