LocationMA: Boston (200 State St.)
Job FamilyQuality Management / Performance ImprovementJob Brief
The Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the delivery of small to medium scale initiatives, and in time, larger, more complex projects.
We are currently seeking a Project Management Coordinator
to join the Enterprise Project Management Office
at our Boston, MA
headquarters. The Coordinator
is responsible for assisting with the delivery of small to medium scale initiatives, and in time, larger, more complex projects. The ideal candidate for this early stage career role, will have an emerging skillset in project/program management, business analysis, and/or business operations ideally in a healthcare or professional services related environment. Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Minimum Entry Level QualificationsEducation
- Under the guidance and direction of more senior associates, takes ownership of key deliverables and work products of specific projects/programs
- Actively monitor, maintain and manage key project artifacts: Project Plan, Work Breakdown Structure, Status Reports, Issues Log, Risk Management Plan, Meeting Minutes, communications, etc.
- Conducts and synthesizes research (as needed) on various topics, solutions to support project delivery
- Research and summarizing key findings to support project objectives, documenting business requirements, documenting process flows,
- Utilizes critical thinking, systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner
- Raises awareness to project issues, escalates when appropriate, and partners with colleagues to remedy challenges
- Basic understanding of core Project Management activities, functions and deliverables
- Basic understanding of core Business Analysis activities, functions and deliverables
- Basic understanding of Beacon Health Options offerings, platforms and solutions
- Should be an excellent listener and possess the ability summarize complex conversations while identifying action and follow up items
- Is articulate, organized and possesses strong attention to detail and quality
- Positive, "can-do" attitude, self-aware, knows when to "ask for help"
Licensures Years and Type of Relevant Work Experience
- Education: College Bachelor's degree required
- Licensure: None
- 1-3 year's professional experience.
- New grads will be considered with appropriate internship experience or relevant college coursework
Click below on "Apply for this Position"
to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:MA - Boston (Corporate)
ID (Req #):53743
FTE Status:Full Time