2018-3092# of Openings
2018-02-07Area of Interest
Our facilities' pleasant decor and amenities create home-like comfort for all who live in them. Housekeeping team members keep individuals' rooms and gathering areas clean, tidy and attractive.Responsibilities
- Maintain cleanliness of general areas and assigned rooms of residents
- Help move personal belongings of residents and clean and disinfect floor, furniture, bed and bathroom according to accepted procedures when a resident is discharged or transferred to another room.
- Follow safety rules, and where applicable, maintain vigilance concerning fire regulations and hazards as stated in procedures.
- Practice infection control principles in cleaning methods and personal hygiene.
- Keep cleaning compounds and hazardous substances stored properly for the protection of residents and staff.
- Collect and dispose of trash and other refuse in such a manner that prevents the transmission of disease and does not create a nuisance or fire hazard, nor a breeding place for insects and rodents.
- Minimum 18 yrs. age required, HS diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Position related experience preferred but not required.
- Interest in housekeeping skills and procedures necessary.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks to a high degree of excellence, and cleanliness required.
- Respect for residents' privacy and rights for respect and dignity necessary.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.