2018-3090# of Openings
2018-02-07Area of Interest
The Human Resources Coordinator team member assists with general clerical duties, performs and maintains corporate files, participates in special projects and works closely with Corporate HR staff in supporting comprehensive HR services as required.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Administration or Business degree preferred; PHR Certification preferred.
- Training or experience in human resources processes required.
- Interpersonal skills in person and over the phone required Strong organizational, time management skills necessary Strong computer skills required Valid New York Driver's License and clean driving record required
- Ability to handle personnel situations with tact, and in compliance with state and federal laws required
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers required.
- Recognition of importance of confidentiality regarding applicants and staff information required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.