US-MO-Cape GirardeauJob Post Information* : Posted Date
1 day agoCategory
SalesMore information about this job:About Nevro
Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a public multinational medical technology company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform.
We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has impacted the lives of over 28,000 patients around the world.
The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.Overview Support achievement of sales revenue targets and help grow market share for a specified territory by promoting, selling and servicing NEVRO products. Practice good territory management in terms of organization, administration and expense planning and control and train appropriate medical staff on products and procedures. This is a clinical sale with strong value added focus and an emphasis on improving patient care outcomes.Role Requirements
Skills and Knowledge
- Account responsibility and sales development goals established by the RSD in conjunction with the DSM.
- Provide clinical support for DSM.
- Responsible for three target accounts provided by DSM and RSD.
- Provide forecast for three targeted accounts with DSM guidance.
- Work through at least two value analysis committee with guidance of DSM.
- Builds strong relationships with key surgeons in the given area.
- Reports on sales progress and competitor and customer activities to sales leader, and utilizes the surgery management system to ensure flawless execution of product delivery to the customer.
- Plans, coordinates and executes local educational and sales events, with the support of other internal resources, intended to augment the business and help to deliver assigned sales goals.
- Two (2) plus years' sales experience in a hospital environment; selling interventional cardiology or surgical related products.
- Demonstrated success in previous sales role; indicating a high level of sales performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biological Science or Business required.
- Ability to teach and educate medical personnel, peers, and technical support personnel.
- Computer proficiency.
- This position requires over 50% travel.
Nevro offers equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital or family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental condition, disability, age or other characteristics protected by laws.