US-CA-Redwood CityJob Post Information* : Posted Date
2 days agoCategory
EngineeringMore information about this job:About Nevro
Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a public multinational medical technology company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform.
We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has impacted the lives of over 28,000 patients around the world.
The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.Overview This position plays a key role in the development of a Class III implantable Neuromodulation system. Role Requirements
Skills and Knowledge
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, or similar degree.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience with BS, 0 years of work experience with Masters.
- Experience with medical devices or other regulated industry such as Aerospace or Automotive preferred.
- Applies technical principles, theories and concepts towards the solution of complex technical problems and provides solutions which are innovative and ingenious.
- Designs, runs, and gathers data for experiments. Participates in the design of new test methods and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication along with good presentation and technical writing skills
- Works in accordance with quality system procedures and actively enforces its objectives
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with little direction or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Requires occasional travel throughout the United States and internationally.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing and troubleshooting analog and digital circuitry.
- Detailed electrical and product designs, test and evaluation.
- Good programming practices, documentation, test methodologies and development strategies.
- Experience with technical protocol generation, test execution, results analysis and report writing preferred.
- Experience with failure analysis, process improvements and change management preferred.
- Experience with manufacturing processes and Contract Manufacturers preferred.
Nevro offers equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital or family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental condition, disability, age or other characteristics protected by laws.