US-CA-Redwood CityJob Post Information* : Posted Date
2 days agoCategory
Accounting/FinanceMore information about this job:About Nevro
Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a public multinational medical technology company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform.
We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has impacted the lives of over 28,000 patients around the world.
The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.Overview
Nevro Corp is seeking a Senior Analyst, Rebates with 8 or more years of rebate program administration experience preferably in life sciences to join its Revenue team. We are seeking a highly detail-oriented individual who is motivated and can thrive in our fast paced and growing company culture.
The Senior Analyst, Rebates is responsible for the overall administration of worldwide rebate programs, this includes but is not limited to understanding the business implications of rebate offerings in the contracting process, calculating monthly rebate accruals, and ensuring timely and accurate credit issuance and payouts. The Senior Analyst will proactively track contract implementation and contract maintenance pertaining to rebates and will be closely engaged in the contract implementation workflow. The Senior Analyst will take ownership of month-end close activities as well as audit support related to rebates.
- Closely involved in the contracting process that pertains to rebate offerings and work in close coordination with Sales Operations, Market Access, Legal, and Sales when necessary.
- Closely involved in the development of error proof and ambiguity free rebate contract documents, maintain high attention to details, ensure all contract data elements are accurately and consistently maintained and managed.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Maintain worldwide rebates for all approved agreements and document key language for calculations. This includes but not limited to managing and keeping track of all rebate contracts and proactively managing all rebate elements, i.e., effective dates, renewal terms, eligible accounts, etc.
- Collect, compile and analyze data, complete calculations and reconciliations for worldwide rebate and admin fee accruals in accordance with signed contracts, ensure timely and accurate credit memo issuance or cash payout, provide executive reports to various audiences as required.
- Responsible for the weekly rebate calculation and feed data to Sales Operations.
- Responsible for calculation of submission of monthly rebate accruals for month-end close journal entry posting. Reconcile rebate accruals to general ledger to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Responsible for preparation of rebate reports for internal and external reporting needs
- Identify and resolve rebate discrepancies by interacting with various parties including customers.
- Familiar with SOX controls and internal governance requirements, demonstrate high level of integrity and work ethics, and provide audit support as required
• BS/BA required, ideally in finance or accounting
• 8+ years of business experience with preferably 3 years in Contracting, Pricing, or related rebate experience required.Skills and Knowledge
• Strong in logical thinking and time management, ability to self-manage in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment
• Ability to work well in a cross-functional environment and build support across various stakeholders
• Strong level of ownership and drive for meeting and exceeding expectations
• Proficiency in MS Excel including pivot tables, vlookups and other standard functions
• Excel in manipulating and interpreting large sets of data #LI-GR1
Nevro offers equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital or family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental condition, disability, age or other characteristics protected by laws.