..Overview Technical Publications ManagerWaller, TX The Opportunity
Daikin is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Technical Publications Manager position. Candidate shall lead the team of graphic designers and support all in-house technical writing, editing, and proofreading with respect to Marketing, Sales Promotions, and Service in various activities related to technical writing and proofreading of various marketing and sales promotion collateral. In addition, Candidate shall manage the print vendors (print and promotional items) with defining a set of processes to maximize assets management, quality, value, availability and order requirements for our sales channels.This position will support internal and external customers by delivering technical training on our HVAC systems. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careersatgoodman.com and submitting your resume.About Daikin North America
Daikin North America LLC (DNA) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries, Ltd, the world's leading manufacturer of air conditioners and refrigerants. DNA provides the North American market with a full range of residential and commercial HVAC products leveraging its advanced core technologies for refrigerant control, inverters and heat pumps. The company has committed to further development of innovative, high-quality air-conditioning solutions, with the construction of a $417M state-of-the-art manufacturing and business campus in Houston, TX to be completed mid-2016. For additional information, visit www.daikinac.com
and www.daikincomfort.comAbout Daikin Industries, Ltd
Daikin Industries, Ltd. is the world's leading manufacturer of air conditioners and refrigerants. The company, leveraging its advanced core technologies for refrigerant control, inverters and heat pumps, develops innovative, high-quality air-conditioning solutions for homes, offices and industrial facilities. Founded in Osaka, Japan in 1924, Daikin and its affiliates now operate in more than 70 production bases worldwide and employ a global workforce of 59,000. Daikin products are available in more than 140 countries. For additional information, visit www.daikin.comResponsibilities
- Support director of marketing in enhancing current processes for development, order, processing, and cost reduction initiatives for all managed print assets
- Write, edit, format, and proofread engineering manuals, service manuals, design/install/test guides.
- Assists in writing, editing, and proofreading Marketing and Sales Promotion collateral including websites, catalogs, sales promotions, submittals, written guide specifications, brochures, promotional pieces and any printed marketing materials.
- Responsible for receiving updated technical data from various sources and incorporating into current and future documentation.
- Ensures documentation meets or exceeds company standards for corporate guidelines, and branding and technical accuracy.
- Performs other related job duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work independently and interact with various departments including marketing, service and sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal customers, marketing, vendors, etc.
- Manage all areas of technical writing and printing
- Drive efficiencies throughout the department.
- Ensure high level of integrity and accuracy of the manuals and guides