Intelligent Software SystemsReq #
Required Top Secret/SCIPosition Type
Annapolis Junction, MDBenefits
In addition to competitive compensation, Polaris Alpha offers excellent benefits:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
Life and AD&D coverage at 3x annual salary
401k plan, 4% gifted contributions for all eligible employees - 100% vested in plan from date of enrollment
4+ weeks of PTO and 10 Paid Holidays observed
Education Assistance Program
Relocation programsJob Description
Polaris Alpha develops innovative solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, utilize, and defend digital information. We're passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we're successful, and that formula won't be changing!
Polaris Alpha has multiple openings for individuals who perform intelligence analysis on assigned Digital Networks of interest.
The candidate will apply knowledge of network fundamentals, open-source tools, current technologies (both software and hardware), and all-source analytic strategies in support of research and development of entities of interest.
May be required to perform all-source intelligence analysis of cyber activities to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, capabilities and vulnerabilities; determines malicious behavior; and recognizes emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture of cyber-based operations.
• Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with CI poly.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Must be able to analyze a large network or network components, understand the data flow, the inter-workings, the architecture, protocols, etc. and identify weaknesses, and poor/improper configurations of network.
• Definite strong and deep TCP/IP knowledge.
• Strong desire to do analytical type of work.Required Skills
Minimum fourteen (14) years direct in depth demonstrated experience with:
• Current agency tools and databases
• Target Research
• Researching Network Topologies architectures and protocols
• Network Operations
• Network Mapping
• Network Protocols
• Network Exploitation of specific protocols and technologies
• Ability to provide both oral and written summary reports and briefs.
• Ability to liaison and collaborate with IC counterparts is desired.Desired Skills
B.S. degree in Engineering or related field
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
Polaris Alpha is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.