Altarum Institute# Positions
Current OpeningOverview Why we're excited to get to work:
The mission for Payformance Solutions is simple. We aim to be a catalyst for payment transformation in the healthcare industry. Our proprietary software solutions allow payers and providers to focus on what really matters: providing patients with access to care that yields the best health outcomes, at the lowest costs.
The healthcare industry is complex and fragmented. Payers and providers are faced with a lack of transparency and conflicting financial goals that fail to consider the health outcomes of patients. Payformance Solutions offers data-driven, turnkey software solutions that provide payers and providers with the technical tools and resources needed to design, evaluate, build, measure, and negotiate value-based reimbursement contracts - as a neutral third party. Our holistic solutions allow payers and providers to collaborate in an ecosystem that aligns financial goals with patient outcomes. What we are looking for:
We are looking for a professional to support growing organization's needs to perform routine to moderately complex clerical, project, and administrative duties, and work of a confidential nature. In this role, you will assemble and analyze information, prepare and proofread reports, manuals, agendas, correspondence, and memoranda, and provide support to executive team.. Additional responsibilities of this role may include answering routine mail and phone inquiries, coordinating meetings, assisting with facilities managements, assisting with new team member onboarding, expense reports, and serving as a general liaison to the Altarum corporate departments.
You will primarily support the Chief Technology Officer and Chief Executive Officer. These executives work regularly with Altarum CEO, COO, CFO, and Board of Directors, hence it is critical you have experience operating successfully at that level. You will participate in the fast-paced start-up culture of Payformance while facilitating connections with the more traditional non-profit Altarum organization.Responsibilities What you'll do:
Qualifications Qualifications: What you'll bring to the table:
- Coordinate meetings, travel, and special events including logistics, agendas, meeting minutes, handouts, etc. as needed
- Answer routine phone and mail inquiries
- Assist with onboarding of new team members, handling all PFS administrative components
- Support with PFS specific facility management needs
- Work on assignments that are sensitive in nature.
- Prepare and track expense reports and receipts.
- Serve as a liaison / POC for Altarum corporate departments. Preparing and tracking Payformance action items requiring coordination with IT, compliance, legal, and accounting.
- Prepare and track corporate expenses. Creating and submitting purchase requisitions and handle other budget/ financial process related activities.
- Produce PowerPoint and other written documents.
- Handle special projects as they come up.
- Email out on behalf of the executives when needed.
How we'll support you:
- 2+ years of prior administrative / project support preferred
- Flexibility on working environment; ability to work-from-home, remotely, and from our offices
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an Associate's Degree
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment a major bonus
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, Visio)
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced tech environment
In addition to the meaningful and challenging work, Payformance has a dynamic work environment emphasizing integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We offer an outstanding benefits program that includes:
Not to boast, but a little bit about us:
- A competitive annual salary
- 100% employer-paid medical option (employee, spouse, family)
- 100% employer-paid life insurance policy
- 100% employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan (5% employer contribution)
- Healthy work/life balance… Our flexible office hours and time-off allows you to make the most of your time in and out of the office to fit your needs. Plus, an optional work-from-home day once a week (after 3 months)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual personal learning budget (books, conferences, etc.)
- Thirsty Thursday team building events
- Free onsite gym access
- Awesome coworkers
- Work with a highly collaborative and values-driven team
Payformance Solutions is a health-tech company dedicated to advancing payment transformation in the healthcare industry. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Altarum Institute, a nonprofit systems research and consulting organization that has been servicing government and private sector clients since 1946.
Altarum Institute combines the analytical rigor of a research institution with the business agility of a consulting firm, the Institute is uniquely positioned to deliver practical, systems-based health and healthcare solutions to its clients. Altarum's nonprofit status ensures that the public interest is always preeminent in our work. Our dedication to social responsibility is evident in all that we do, serving the public good with integrity and enabling others to do the same. Altarum develops and promote best practices in the application of information technology to health and health care. Applying systems research principles and analytic objectivity, we work to increase access to health information; improve the organization and usability of health information; and develop new knowledge from health information. We work to achieve these goals by addressing all aspects of information technology -policy and planning efforts, system design and development, information exchange, and the management and evaluation of specific information technology and strategies.
At Payformance, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate, support, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. Payformance Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Payformance does not accept agency resumes, we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.